2010年1月12日火曜日

Library:Floors



I will introduce floors of library to everyone. The library has five floors. I think first and second floors are important for us. First of all, on first floor, there are a counter, two copy machines, magazines, newspapers and so on. So, you can borrow books and get a lot of news here. You can utilize one copy machine with cash and the other with card. Next, on second floor, there is entrance, but only you can go into the library. Then, if you want to study with your friends, you can utilize learning room, but you must make a reservation.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Your speech is very nice, I think.

    返信削除
  2. Good speech!!
    But a little short(cry).

    返信削除
  3. How great and fashionable your presentation is!!!!
    I expect you to make such a nice presentation again.

    返信削除
  4. I think your information is so good that I can use the library without someone help.

    返信削除