2009年10月19日月曜日



I’m going to present five rules of The Tomato Festival to everyone. First, we must not bring dangerous things like causing accidents. Second, we must not tear up clothes of other people. Third, we must crush tomatoes before we throw them because tomatoes are a little hard. Fourth, when we hear the signal to finish, we must finish throwing tomatoes immediately. Finally, be careful of truck carrying tomatoes.
Anyway, we must keep these rules in order to enjoy The Tomato Festival.
We don’t enjoy without these rules.Thank you.


4 件のコメント:

  1. Ohhh!
    How good festival tha is!
    I wanna go there someday.
    But I do'nt have enough money to go there.

    返信削除
  2. I like tomatoes but this slide made me scared... I dont wanna throw tomatoes!

    返信削除
  3. I don't like tomato very much. This festival is crazy.

    返信削除
  4. Let's play tomato festival in your house!!!I will make your house be red!!!!!!!

    返信削除